An important announcement from the founder of The future of Property Bee is assured.

New and improved website

Site news and annoucements

New and improved website

Postby Beerhunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 am

As some of you know, I've been busy working on a new backend with wellandpower, this is can be a tedious task dealing with lots of database stuff and strings which are all encrypted by the toolbar, so difficult to workout whats happening sometimes!
So I've taken a break from the backend for a couple of days, and rewritten the website to satisfy my creative side (no I didnt know I had one either!).
Changes include
  • What I think is a clearer layout, including a sidebar on the left for which lists the latest news, version and forum posts
  • So you can keep up to date with what's happening with property bee, there is a RSS feed for the latest news and forum posts
  • The help section is in the process of being rewritten, the basics are there including being able to search and make comments, however I still need to write a lot of waffle :), if anyone wants to help please PM me!
  • I've added a 'My Bee' section, this is just a template for future ideas
For those techies, the backend is mysql for the content, smarty to generate content and php gluing it all together.
I haven't done much browser testing (mainly Firefox), however over the next few days I will be tweeking things, if you have any problems, please post them in the forum.
Site Admin

Return to Announcements