An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

New and improved website

Site news and annoucements

New and improved website

Postby Beerhunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 am

As some of you know, I've been busy working on a new backend with wellandpower, this is can be a tedious task dealing with lots of database stuff and strings which are all encrypted by the toolbar, so difficult to workout whats happening sometimes!
So I've taken a break from the backend for a couple of days, and rewritten the website to satisfy my creative side (no I didnt know I had one either!).
Changes include
  • What I think is a clearer layout, including a sidebar on the left for which lists the latest news, version and forum posts
  • So you can keep up to date with what's happening with property bee, there is a RSS feed for the latest news and forum posts
  • The help section is in the process of being rewritten, the basics are there including being able to search and make comments, however I still need to write a lot of waffle :), if anyone wants to help please PM me!
  • I've added a 'My Bee' section, this is just a template for future ideas
For those techies, the backend is mysql for the content, smarty to generate content and php gluing it all together.
I haven't done much browser testing (mainly Firefox), however over the next few days I will be tweeking things, if you have any problems, please post them in the forum.
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Return to Announcements