Property Bee 220.127.116.11 has been released.
The main change in this version is that you can switch between the history, price graph and related properties by clicking on the icons next to the property bee history;
Other changes in this version include;
The algorithm the toolbar uses has been improve by;
* ignoring images which are not of the property (ie agents logos, graphics within the webpage)
* not using the agents name/location to determine if the properties are similar
* price comparisons are done numerically
In addition the appearance has been improved, including;
* where possible, an image of the related property is displayed
* moving the mouse over the related property will show a tooltip indicating why the toolbar selected the property
The graph is now scaled to fit space available on the webpage
History is now shown when a search is refined.
Property references are now unique
Saved Ad's page is now supported
If searching by train station, the brief description ignores the "(x.x miles from station)"
A change to to how the agent is reported for new builds marketed via the developer.
A potential fix for some people who experience "Failed to initialise toolbar" when Firefox is started.
Property Bee supports Firefox versions 3.5 to 9.*