An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

Support problem

Site news and annoucements

Support problem

Postby Beerhunter on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:49 pm

My broadband connection / phone line has been cocked-up :(

Unfortunately it looks like its going to take until mid october to fix (which I'm very angry about!), so for the next few weeks there will be no support, making sure everything is running ok, or replies to any emails sent to me.

Sorry for any inconveniance, and lets hope everything runs smoothly for the next few weeks whist i don't have access to the server.
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Re: Support problem

Postby Beerhunter on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

An update; new phone line/number was finally installed yesterday... broadband (with new isp) ordered and activation date is next tuesday. So fingers crossed, i should have internet access next wednesday!
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Postby Beerhunter on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

I now have internet access again :D
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Postby Beerhunter on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 am

Since I gone internet access on Tue 25th I've been catching up on the backlog of work (as and when I have time - I have a day job too don't you know!)

So far done
* a new release of property bee to sort out the issues with the status of properties on rightmove / the percentage change in price in the sidebar
* the forum moderation queue is down to zero, and all posts (that I think I need to reply to) replied too
* backups taken of the databases (we do this anyway, but you can't have too many backups!)
* some updates to the spam filtering (we are still getting a lot from china)

Stuff to do
* start on the backlog of 150+ emails.. I maybe sometime

After all the admin, I can then finally get onto the stuff I enjoy.... doing some coding :geek:
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Postby Beerhunter on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Beerhunter wrote:Stuff to do
* start on the backlog of 150+ emails.. I maybe sometime

Just a quick update on the email front.... I'm about halfway through, so expect to have cleared my inbox by next weekend :o
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Postby Beerhunter on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Almost cleared the backlog of emails.... and should be finished tomorrow :D

Just incase I deleted one or two in error, if you haven't received a reply to an email by Sunday 6th Nov, please resend it.
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Return to Announcements