An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

mortgage loan

Anything and everything to do with property prices, from news reports and press releases to your comment and theories.

mortgage loan

Postby veentila on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 am

When being approved for a mortgage loan what all do they take in consideration? What if you had a home with them before and sold it do they look and see if you made those payment on time.
veentila

Re: mortgage loan

Postby madeleine on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:35 am

If you are applying for a buy-to-let mortgage, you may be able to borrow up to 75% of the property's value. Before you apply for your mortgage loan mortgage companies required your personal details about you an in particular about your financial arrangements with banks and other financial service companies.
madeleine

Postby vectistim on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Part of the application process will include a credit check - this will detail any (virtually) credit (mortgage, bank loan, credit card) that you've had in the last half dozen years, and will list any issues - missed payments, default, CCJs, etc.

If you had issues in the past it will probably be best to see an independent mortgage advisor who will have access to all lenders, whereas if you go and see your bank they will just try and sell their products, and in the current climate the high street lenders are generally being very sniffy about any complications.
vectistim

How do i find a job as a mortgage loan officer without any m

Postby ConsuelaVetter on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 am

I currently work in a distribution center, and i have a bachelors in economics and psychology. I am interested in becoming a mortgage loan officer so i took a 24 credit hour course in residential mortgage lending but unfortunately i haven't been able to find a job because i do not have any mortgage or lending experience. What else should i do to achieve my carer goal?

http://www.nikitas-kouimanis.com/
ConsuelaVetter

Postby jummy4242 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 am

I am also try to get mortgage loan for built a home
jummy4242

Postby jhonedon35 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 am

They just scan your financial health, both in terms of property and bank position. There can also bring your job status under mortgage umbrella. Now you can imagine other factors that could define your mortgage values.
jhonedon35

Postby KyleSterling on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 pm

veentila wrote:When being approved for a mortgage loan what all do they take in consideration? What if you had a home with them before and sold it do they look and see if you made those payment on time.

When they do a credit check, the check is actually quite thorough. They will definitely look to see if you made those payments on time. In addition, they will also check your credit history and any other payments that you have missed. Also, if you have any debt in collections, they will see that as well. You should make sure you get all of your ducks in a row in terms of your credit and debt to make sure you get the best possible terms on your loan. Hope this helps. :)
KyleSterling

Return to Property Prices