An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

New Version 2.0.18.2

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

New Version 2.0.18.2

Postby moonunit42 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Works in Firefox v.43
To bypass the new addon signing requirement you’ll need to type about:config in Firefox address bar then toggle xpinstall.signatures.required preference to false.
I am happy my Property Bee works again :D
moonunit42

Re: New Version 2.0.18.2

Postby Delphwood Property on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Hi
Help please. I am tearing my hair out as even after trying your fix, restarting etc I still cannot get New Version 2.0.18.2 to work. It is verified. I have uninstalled / re installed Firefox but still cannot see any property history :(

I am lost without it working properly
Delphwood Property

Re: New Version 2.0.18.2

Postby moonunit42 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:24 am

Hi
I have had no issues, but that doesn’t help you does it. I’m currently running Firefox 43.0.3 with the fix above still in place – as there are a couple of other older add-ons I still use with this as a fix albeit temporary.

As a work around I would suggest you install a copy of PortableApps to a usb flash drive and then use PortableApps to install/run a legacy copy of Firefox available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/portabl ... ble%20Ed./

It’s a simpler solution to running two installed copies of Firefox on the same pc and keeps the old version isolated. I’d suggest using Firefox pre v.40 Perhaps someone may contribute if they’ve experienced a similar issue/solution?

I hope this helps you
moonunit42

Return to Support and Questions